Dr. Rashad Yazdanifard
Associate Professor | Adjunct Lecturer | Department of Business Administration
Dr. Rashad Yazdanifard earned his Doctor of Philosophy (Management) from Multimedia University, his Master of Industrial Management from Shahid Beheshti University, and his Bachelor Degree in Business Administration from Azerbaijan Accounting and Management higher education institute. As an experienced lecturer with undergraduate and postgraduate experience, he is someone with potential and promise of teaching effectiveness and excellence at the undergraduate, MBA, DBA, and PhD levels, a track record of professional development, and student advising abilities, as well as other services to the department, school, and community. As a lecturer in different well-known universities and colleges teaching mostly international students in different levels of undergraduate and postgraduate, he has become a skilled academician with wide range variety of experiences. Moreover, he has been actively involved in training employees of different organizations internationally. Dr. Rashad has published widely in scientific journals and presented frequently in different international conferences.Professional Affiliation / Awards and Recognition
- Published more than 200 academic works including books, book chapters, and articles in international conference proceedings and international academic journals.
- Cited more than 360 times by academic articles and published sources.
- London School of Commerce (LSC), London, England, United Kingdom, International Adjunct Lecturer, 2015, 2016, 2017.
- Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong (UOW), New South Wales, Australia, International Adjunct Lecturer, 2015, 2016, 2017.
- Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU), USA, International Adjunct Faculty Member, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015.
- Lord Ashcroft International Business School, Anglia Ruskin University (ARU), England, United Kingdom, International Adjunct Lecturer, 2015, 2016, 2017.
- Upper IOWA University (UIU), USA, Adjunct Professor, 2014.
- International Business
- Contemporary Perspectives of Management
- Organizational Behavior
- R Yazdanifard, IE Mercy, The impact of green marketing on customer satisfaction and environmental safety, International Conference on Computer Communication and Management, 2011.
- D Arseculeratne, R Yazdanifard, How green marketing can create a sustainable competitive advantage for a business, International business research 7 (1), 130, 2014.
- CN Njoroge, R Yazdanifard, The impact of social and emotional intelligence on employee motivation in a multigenerational workplace, International Journal of Information, Business and Management 6 (4), 163, 2014.
- R Yazdanifard, M Venpin, WFW Yusoff, MR Islam, Internet marketing: The new era of innovation in e-commerce, International Conference on Software and Computer Applications, IPCSIT 9, 2011.
- R Yazdanifard, NAH Edres, AP Sevedi, Security and Privacy Issues as a Potential Risk for Further E-commerce Development, International Conference on Information Communication and Management-IPCSIT 16, 2011.
- JM Chan, R Yazdanifard, How social media marketing can influence the profitability of an online company from a consumer point of view, Journal of Research in Marketing 2 (2), 157-160, 2014.
- S Shagvaliyeva, R Yazdanifard, Impact of flexible working hours on work-life balance, American Journal of Industrial and Business Management, 2014.