Dubai Investments Board of Directors at the AGM on April 13 2016
Dubai, April 13, 2016: Dubai Investments PJSC [DFM: DIC], the leading, diversified investments conglomerate listed on the Dubai Financial Market, held its Annual General Meeting [AGM] on April 13, 2016 where shareholders approved resolutions presented by the Company’s Board of Directors. Among the resolutions passed was the unanimous approval of a 12 per cent cash
H.E. Nahyan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, UAE’s Minister of Culture, Youth, and Community Development and H.E. Mr. Peter Elsner-Mackay, Austria’s Ambassador to the UAE with Mr. Mohammed Al Raqbani, General Manager of Dubai Investments Industries and Mr. Zaid Maleh, Managing Director of MODUL University Dubai at the MODUL University stand at GETEX 2016. MODUL University’s
Tropical deforestation is an important contributor to climate change, through the release of significant amounts of carbon in the atmosphere. The main proximate cause of deforestation in tropical regions is agricultural expansion, followed by timber extraction. To examine this phenomenon and suggest ways to slow down this process, Associate Professors Graziano Ceddia and Dimitris Christopolous

A MODUL Success

With over 100 years of academic excellence, MODUL University is the world’s oldest and only institution offering degrees in the tourism and hospitality industry from the age of 14 to Ph.D. “Hospitality industry in our definition is passion for service. In Austria, we grow up with hospitality from a very early age. It becomes part
In the second week of March, a group of 20 MU students from all programs went to the largest tourism fair in the world the 50th annual – International Tourism Fair & Congress, which takes place every year in Berlin, Germany. The purpose of the excursion is to give the students the opportunity to explore
Alexander Semrl, a student of our home campus studying BSc in International Management, shares his experience doing the internship of a lifetime at the European Parliament. “Acta, non verba” (“Actions, not words”), these words were repeated to me by my supervisor and mentor (Head of the Office), Mr. Klemen Zumer, upon entering my position for
Researcher and Lecturer Lidija Lalicic from the Department of Tourism and Service Management and Assistant Professor Christian Weismayer from the Department of Applied Statistics and Economics have recently published two papers on their research into tourism and mobile phone usage. ‘’Dr. Wesimayer and I had the chance to analyze a very important topic in the
Featuring vivid photography, streamlined navigation, integrated social media, and a dynamic news and events calendar, MU Dubai’s website made its official debut today at A lot of thought and planning has been put into making our new platform user friendly and easy to navigate and allow our visitors to get all the information they need
Modul University Vienna’s first campus in Dubai will become fully operational by September 2016. Dubai Investments has invested 90 per cent of the project cost for the campus at Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC). Dach Advisory Group has invested the remaining 10 per cent. A ribbon-cutting ceremony for the campus was recently held at the
Dubai Investments said on Tuesday it has invested 90 percent of the total project cost to build Austria’s Modul University Vienna’s first campus in Dubai. Dach Advisory Group holds the remaining 10 percent stake in the venture to bring Austria’s leading private university to the emirate, a statement said. The new campus, spread across 25,000
Dubai Investments PJSC, the leading investment conglomerate listed on the Dubai Financial Market, has invested 90% of the total project cost to build MODUL University Vienna’s first campus in Dubai. Dach Advisory Group, a specialist in the transfer of cross-border business models between the German-speaking world, Russia/CIS, and the Middle East, holds the remaining 10%
Contracted by Futouris e.V. and in collaboration with FH Wien and Kondeor, Dagmar Lund-Durlacher (Project Leader) and Hannes Antonschmidt from the Department of Tourism and Service Management have released the first results of an international study on sustainable food practices in tourism. Based on a multi-method research approach consisting of a quantitative consumer survey, field