Take your career to the next level with a profound management education focusing on the latest information management and new media technologies. Learn how to manage an organization’s knowledge assets and identify opportunities in electronic business environments. Selected courses of the MBA Program are also available to qualified professionals not enrolled in one of the MBA degree programs.
Among the leading research groups in its field, the Department of New Media Technology conducts cross-disciplinary research on Web intelligence, knowledge management and visual analytics. It develops advanced success metrics and decision support tools, investigates new forms of communication and collaboration, and showcases its results through award-winning Web portals and social media applications. The department’s faculty couples technological expertise with a strong background in the social and economic sciences.
- Integration of Semantic and Geospatial Web Technologies
- Visual Analytics for Decision Support
- Crowdsourcing, Social Innovation and Knowledge Co-Creation
- Text Mining and Natural Language Processing
- Multimedia Processing and Interactive Television
- Context-Aware Services and Applications