Thanks to MARKSTRAT, a marketing strategy simulation game, every aspect is real: from competitive forces to the effects of sales, distribution, R&D and advertising. Each team’s actions will have direct consequences on the market, thus competitive analysis is a must. Competitor actions and reactions, new product launches, sales and distribution strategies all define how teams will manage their own product portfolio, R&D projects, positioning, pricing and distribution channels. Teams must plan not only for short-term profits, but also for long-term objectives; the name of the game is not just tactics, but long-term strategy.
This course is dedicated to experience essential strategic marketing concepts and tools in highly challenging B2C environments by playing MARKSTRAT, a powerful strategic marketing simulation game.
- Learn fundamental strategic marketing concepts
- Experience essential marketing tools such as: marketing plan, perceptual mapping, conjoint, regression, portfolio analysis
- Master market and competitive analysis
- Combine tactical implementation with long-term strategy
- Broaden the long-term focus