To enroll in the Master of Business Administration programme, students should successfully complete their high school studies and submit the following documents:
- Proof of a Bachelor university degree with a minimum duration of three years or completion of an equivalent degree relevant to the content of the study programme
- A minimum of three years professional experience
Students must also pass a formal admission interview conducted in person or video Skype.
In exceptional cases, admission of persons who do not hold a university degree is possible if they can provide proof of an equivalent qualification. This can be diploma courses, further education plus extensive and relevant professional experience as well as other career related achievements. In this case, proof of a secondary school leaving certificate must be provided.
English Proficiency Test Requirements
All students whose first language is not English must provide proof of their English proficiency level C1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages through one of the following tests taken within the last two years.
Students must obtain a score of:
- TOEFL Internet-Based Test (IBT) with a minimum score of 88 points
- TOEFL Paper-Based Test (PBT) conducted at MUD with a minimum score of 570s
- IELTS band score 6.5 (no sub-score below 6.0)
- Cambridge English Certificate (Certificate of Advanced English): C1
For more information contact us on email@example.com
Transfer of Credits
Credit transfers from national and international universities are considered on the basis of how relevant prior coursework is to the course syllabus at MODUL University Dubai. The grades achieved, the level and language of the course and the number of credit hours (ECTS) will also be considered.
Find more information here and start your transfer application today!