- Bocanet, A., Ponsiglione, C., Rippa, P., Zollo, G. (2017) “Do start-ups adopt exploration and exploitation in their innovation processes? Results from multiple case studies. 28th ISPIM Innovation Conference, 18-21 June 2017 - Vienna, Austria.
- Thirlwall, A., Bocanet, A. and Baghestani, M. (in press) “Managing Employee Behaviour in the UAE for Sustainable Outcomes: An HR perspective”, International Journal of Human Resource Development and Management.
- Bocanet, A (2016) “How Diversity Stimulates Organizational Learning in Complex Environments”; Gulf Pacific Journal of Business Administration, ISSN: 2518 – 0398.
- Bocanet, A. and Kassar, T. (2016), ‘Organizational Learning and Learning Organizations: An Insight on Processes & Structure’ (in press); available at http://ssrn.com/abstract=2769582
- Bocanet, A (2015) “How Diversity Stimulates Organizational Learning in Complex Environments”; The Learning Organization, ISSN: 0969-6474, 13, 434-454;
- Bocanet, A and Ponsiglione, C. (2014), ‘Balancing exploration and exploitation in complex environments’, VINE: The Journal of Information and Knowledge Management Systems, Vol. 42 (1),15 – 35;
- Bocanet, A. et al., (2012) “Organizational Learning in Complex Environments: Exploration and Exploitation in a NK Landscape”, Methods for Decision Making in an Uncertain Environment, World Scientific Proceedings Series on Computer Engineering and Information Science, 6, 397 – 423;
- Bocanet, Improta, Paglionico, Scinti (2012) “Discrete Simulation Model for an Integrated System Port Terminal Container – Dry Port, 43rd Annual Conference of the Italian Operational Research Society.
- Bocanet, A. (2011) “Modeling and Simulating the Exploration-Exploitation Dynamics in Complex Environments”; (PhD Thesis – University of Federico II, Department of Business Engineering; available at: http://www.fedoa.unina.it/8414/)