Dr. Boigner, an Austrian national, has a vast industrial experience in the areas of investment banking, asset management, private equity, M&A, venture capital, software engineering and consulting in Europe, Australia and the Middle East. In 2011, Dr. Philip Boigner moved to the UAE, the country with one of the most developed and fastest growing economies in the world, to contribute his knowledge and expertise and was engaged as Vice President for Investments in a multi-billion dollar Dubai government entity. His mandate encompassed the development of modern technologies in the Emirate of Dubai and the greater MENA region. More recently, he was appointed as the CEO of the largest Innovation and Venture Capital fund in the region with its offices in Muscat, Oman.
Furthermore, Dr. Boigner is involved into investment-related research, including quantitative hedge funds and emerging markets technology funds.
- Ibtikar Innovation Oman, Oman
- Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority, UAE
- PBI Group SA, Monaco
- Moravia Capital AG, Switzerland
- LRP Capital GmbH, Germany
- Flinders Consulting Ltd., Australia
- IBM Central Europe Ltd., Austria
- Doctor of Business Administration, International University of Monaco, 2013
- Doctor of Business in Finance, Sophia Antipolis University of Nice, France, 2012
- Master in Law & Economics, Sophia Antipolis University of Nice, France, 2009
- Master of Business Administration, University of Southern California, USA, 2006
- Master in Science in Information Systems, Hawaii Pacific University, USA, 2001
- Bachelor in Science in Business Administration, Hawaii Pacific University, USA, 2000