Gordian is investor, principal, executive and advisor in complex equity and business venture transactions and implementations mainly in frontier and emerging markets for companies, family offices, private equity funds, with development finance and for sovereign wealth investments. He is shareholder in and advisor to several investment vehicles, funds and businesses. After leaving banking positions in Austria, the UK, Switzerland and Argentian, Gordian became managing partner with Booz.Allen & Hamilton (later Booz & Co today Strategy&), the preeminent management consulting firm and worked for financial institutions, governments and market institutions in several continents.
Gordian studied undergraduate mathematics, graduate and doctorate law and post graduate business sciences in Austria and Switzerland. An Austrian citizen, he resides in Dubai, UAE and Hong Kong.
- 1979 - University Assistant, Constitutional Law, University of Salzburg
- 1984 - Lecturer, executive MBA, Banking and Finance, City University of London
- 1990-2016 - Guest lectures – MBA programs at IMD/IMEDE Lausanne, Hull University Dubai, Vlerik Business School Bruxelles/Shanghai
- 2003/4 - Adjunct Professor, graduate course, Management Consulting, University of Hong Kong, Po Kam Institute of Management
- 2005-2008 - Dean, Director, American Academy of Financial Management Asia (AAFM)
- 2010 to date Dean, Mondial Academy