With extensive experience in corporate management as well as management consultancy, Oliver Loisel balances strategy, business models and processes with E-Business and IT. His work covered the process industry, energy supply and infrastructure, governmental and education, banking, insurance and IT. As co-founder of the ATLAS group, he built up several companies in the service and IT industry and actively manages them. Dr. Loisel´s focus is on strategy and business models in the internet of things.
Dr. Loisel has more than 15 years of experience in top management consulting and adult education. He trained companies, managers, undergraduate and postgraduate students regarding General Management, Strategic Management, Entrepreneurship and Innovation. For over a decade he held several hundreds of speeches during Europe´s largest E-Business Roadshow.
Oliver Loisel is an Austrian national based in Switzerland and has been active in the Middle East since 2011.
- Managing Partner and CEO, ATLAS group
- Project Manager, Malik Management Zentrum St. Gallen
- Interim Manager, ÖBB Holding
- Executive Partner, Loisel.Consulting
- Project Manager, IDC
- Project Manager, Braintrust
- Doctor of Laws, University of Vienna, Austria, 2008
- Master of Science Human Resource Management and Organizational Development, PEF Private University for Management, Vienna, Austria, 2004
- Master of Business Administration, University of Economics and Business Administration, Vienna, Austria, 2004
- Master of Advanced Studies Information Technology Consulting, Danube University, Krems, Austria, 2002
- Master of Laws, University of Vienna, Austria, 2001