Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) 2014, La Trobe University, Australia, Melbourne
Post Graduate Qualification, Marketing Management, 1989, Xavier’s Institute of Management, Mumbai, India
Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and Sociology, 1984, University of Bombay, Mumbai, India
Michael, N., Wien, C., & Reisinger, Y. (2017). Push and pull escape travel motivations of Emirati nationals to Australia, International Journal of Culture, Tourism & Hospitality Research. 11(3), 274-296. Scimago Q2, Scopus, ABDC “B”.
Michael, N., James R., & Michael I. (2018, January). Australia’s cognitive, affective and conative destination image: An Emirati tourist perspective, Journal of Islamic Marketing, DOI is 10.1108/JIMA-06-2016-0056. Scimago Q2, Scopus, ABDC “C”.
Michael, N. (2014). Understanding Tourist Motivations: Emirati Leisure Travel to Australia. Germany: Scholars Press.
- Assistant Professor (Tourism & Events), Zayed University (August 2014 – present) – Master’s Courses & Undergraduate Courses teaching include: Event & Festival Planning & Promotion, Cross-Cultural Communication, Planning & Promotion for Events & Festivals, Tourism Principles.
- Adjunct Lecturer, Heriot Watt University, Dubai, 2010 - 2014
- Adjunct Lecturer, Middlesex University, Dubai, 2008 – 2010
- Head of Department (Acting) – Hospitality, Sport & Tourism La Trobe University (Vocational and Technical Education for Undergraduate Teaching), Melbourne, Australia, 2001 - 2004
- Corporate Trainer, Emirates Airlines, Dubai, 2005 – 2008
- International Tours Consultant, Melbourne, Australia, 1993 - 1996
- Manager – Tour Products Operations, Kuoni Tours – SOTC, Mumbai, 1986 – 1992
- Member of Middle East Public Relations Association (MEPRA)
- Member of Travel and Tourism Research Association (TTRA)
- Al-Safeer Tourism Ambassador Dubai Tourism & Commerce Marketing (DTCM)
- Jury member Advertising Business Group (ABG) Disputes Committee
- Member of International Business, Middle East & North Africa (AIB-MENA)