Dr. Strohal is an Austrian national and a Founder of Strohal Legal Consultants. In 1979, Dr. Strohal got admitted to the Austrian Bar cum laude after graduating from Vienna University. He has been working as a foreign lawyer in Singapore since 1993 in addition to offices in Myanmar and Qatar. Dr. Strohal has been a lecturer in financial and corporate law at postgraduate courses at the European Journalist Academy in the University of Vienna Campus from 2002 to 2004 and MODUL University Dubai from 2017. His main interests are: real estate, joint ventures and international taxation and corporate law.
Awards and Recognition
- Twice awarded a scholarship for outstanding academic records
Main Areas of Activity
- Frequent speaker in seminars on Austrian and International property law.
- Working experience in Indonesia, Singapore and South America and the UAE
- Lecturer of European Journalist Academy in the University of Vienna Campus
- Post Guest Lecturer at University of Dubai on UAE Corporate Law
- Speaker in Singapore (government institution) on market entry and corporate law in GCC countries
- Training professor in arbitration practice seminar, Yangon, Myanmar
- Graduated from Vienna University, School of Law in 1974 (cum laude)