Awards and Recognition
- Published more than 200 academic works including books, book chapters, and articles in international conference proceedings and international academic journals.
- Cited more than 360 times by academic articles and published sources
- London School of Commerce (LSC), London, England, United Kingdom, International Adjunct Lecturer, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong (UOW), New South Wales, Australia, International Adjunct Lecturer, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU), USA, International Adjunct Faculty Member, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Lord Ashcroft International Business School, Anglia Ruskin University (ARU), England, United Kingdom, International Adjunct Lecturer, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Upper IOWA University (UIU), USA, Adjunct Professor, 2014
- International Business
- Contemporary Perspectives of Management
- Organizational Behavior
List of Publication
- R Yazdanifard, IE Mercy, The impact of green marketing on customer satisfaction and environmental safety, International Conference on Computer Communication and Management, 2011.
- D Arseculeratne, R Yazdanifard, How green marketing can create a sustainable competitive advantage for a business, International business research 7 (1), 130, 2014.
- CN Njoroge, R Yazdanifard, The impact of social and emotional intelligence on employee motivation in a multigenerational workplace, International Journal of Information, Business and Management 6 (4), 163, 2014.
- R Yazdanifard, M Venpin, WFW Yusoff, MR Islam, Internet marketing: The new era of innovation in e-commerce, International Conference on Software and Computer Applications, IPCSIT 9, 2011.
- R Yazdanifard, NAH Edres, AP Sevedi, Security and Privacy Issues as a Potential Risk for Further E-commerce Development, International Conference on Information Communication and Management-IPCSIT 16, 2011.
- JM Chan, R Yazdanifard, How social media marketing can influence the profitability of an online company from a consumer point of view, Journal of Research in Marketing 2 (2), 157-160, 2014.
- S Shagvaliyeva, R Yazdanifard, Impact of flexible working hours on work-life balance, American Journal of Industrial and Business Management, 2014.
For more Dr. Rashad Yazdanifard's publications please follow here